Upgrade to SUBEX Diver - EVOLVE to the next LEVEL and become an open water diver
This training is aimed at those who have already taken part in an official scuba diving program of a dive sport organization, but didn´t complete the full diving license (Subex Diver, CMAS 1 *, SSI or PADI Open Water Diver).
This includes, for example, the SUBEX FUN Diver program, but also the SSI or PADI Scuba Diver or the CMAS Basic Diver. Also suitable for the course are those who already have done their theoretical training for Open Water Diver with a diving organization, such as SSI / PADI or CMAS, but still need to make the practical training. Participants in this training have a total of less than 15 dives and collected only first basic knowledge.
Along with the SUBEX Upgrade diving training the level of SUBEX Diver CMAS 1 * (SSI OWD) is reached. Training is completed with CMAS 1* diving license and upon request as well with the SSI OWD.
Everyone can attend the course who has the knowledge as a FUN Diver or Scuba Diver or CMAS Basic Diver or started with the CMAS 1 * or OWD training but haven´t finished it yet. Therefore the diver furnish the proof of at least 2 open water dives or 4 dives in the pool, as well as the successful completion of the previous program or dive theory. If the student already provides evidence that he has made the theoretical final exam to Open Water Diver or PADI Open Water Diver with SSI, then he can do the practical exercises of this Final dive training and complete the diving license. In this case the theoretical lessons are abbreviated, the course then consists of 5 and not 4 dives.
The aim of the course is the completion of dive training. For the completion the course deals with the skills and experience of the students. In 4 dives in the students learn the skills and abilities they will need as divers, please see SUBEX Diver.
- Duration 2,5 days
- 4 practical units/dives, together covering the topics trust, breathing under water, help and safety
- 5 theory units about ecology, diving equipment, anatomics, physics, diving emergencies and dive calculation
- For participants having a sucessful theory exam of another renowned diving organization like PADI or SSI the theory units a replaced with an additional 5th dive.
- Complete rental equipment including a diving computer
- SUBEX Diver Certificate and CMAS * (SSI OWD certification optional (has to be paid separately) on demand
- SUBEX Logbook and education testemony
- SUBEX Member card for discounts on later diving products purchased at SUBEX
- Course manual (rental)
Prerequisits, further informations & kids program
- If wished SUBEX certifies in addition to CMAS also in SSI (SSI Open Water Diver)
- Requirement for participation is a good health condition and a minimum age of 12 years. Previous knowledge is not required.
- Kids classes are held separately from the adult courses to respond best to the needs of the youngest. For the implementation SUBEX always takes into account the physical and mental development of the child or the young person. Accordingly, the depths and dive times are covered.
- In Dahab and Sharm el Sheikh students learn how to dive mainly on the SUBEX owned house reefs. In Hurghada the SUBEX Diver course takes place within the daily boat trips. In El Quseir Minibus safaris to the diving spots will be organized for the divers.
WE WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT: DIVING IS GREAT FUN, RELAXED, DELIGHTNING AND ADDICTIVE!
- course price: > click here to see the price list (Our course fees are from 2 to maximum 4 participants. If only one participant takes part in the course due to the guest situation SUBEX will charge an extra fee of 40 CHF/50 Euro. Of course each course can be booked as private course upon request. An additional fee will be charged.)
- booking: > click here to book
- SSI provides the theory lessons online and free of charge. > free SSI online training
|< Prev||Next >|