First Steps to Paradise...
SUBEX Diver – our very special Open Water Course
BASIC TRAINING "DELUXE" to CMAS 1-Star Diver
equivalent to PADI/SSI Open Water Diver - but lets see what more is included first....
5 days, 7 dives, 6 theory lessons and a lot of sea!
Kick off on day 1 with a dive directly on the coral reefs. You don´t just learn how to dive, you experience the Red Sea. The course finishes with a CMAS T* certification and if you wish as well with the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
After graduating from SUBEX Diver Course you're so well prepared that you can go diving anywhere in the world with your diving certification up to a maximum depth of 20 meters with a buddy.
For the course SUBEX provides all equipment and teaching materials during the time of the course, course books can be bought for your own library if desired.
Complete your qualified dive training and discover a new passion for life!
The aim of the course is simple: learn how to dive! The students learn in small groups of 2 to a maximum 4 people. They study how to deal with their equipment, how to breathe under water and get around. They train how to react in dangerous situations and how to act environmentally conscious. All participants protect the coral reef as a habitat with their behaviour.
The first dive is under the topic "Explore". It's all about getting introduced to the secrets of diving and learn how to move in three-dimensional space. Even a few simple exercises are already part of this first experience. The second guide "trust" trains the divers skills with the equipment. The students gain confidence in themselves and their equipment. This is followed by the unit "partner" in which it comes to underwater communication, etc., Afterwards practice the students in the unit "float" the skills to move in the water and to use the equipment. In the unit "Help" emergency situations are simulated and the reactions are practiced. The last two dives "safety" and "adventure" ensure perfection, repetition and last but not least unlimited fun diving from the point of maximum safety.
In 6 theory lessons will the divers learn the basics. Our aim is to discuss the questions about material, ecology, anatomy, physics, diving accidents and dive calculation face to face, therefore, the teaching takes place in the classroom with an qualified instructor, and not in front of a DVD player and TV. In this way releases SUBEX annually many new, respectful and responsible adventurers to the coral reefs! Objective achieved.
- 5 days course duration, max. 4 students per instructor
- 7 dives: The dives Explore, Trust, Partner, Float, Help, Safety and Adventure are usefully built on eachother and take place directly in the sea - no boring pool lessons!
- 6 theory lessons on: diving gear, ecology, anatomy, diving physics, diving accidents and dive calculation
- Full diving equipment including diving computer, which is standard at SUBEX!
- CMAS * certificate (on request against surcharge SSI Open Water Diver certificate)
- Transport to all training dive spots
- SUBEX logbook and training pass
- SUBEX Member card, which guarantees discounts on further services
- Full theory materials
- Instructor-Learning - no simple DVD training but face-to-face lessons!
Prerequisits & further informations & kids program
- If wished SUBEX certifies in addition to CMAS also in SSI (SSI Open Water Diver)
- Requirement for participation is a good health condition and a minimum age of 12 years. Previous knowledge is not required.
- Kids classes are held separately from the adult courses to respond best to the needs of the youngest. For the implementation SUBEX always takes into account the physical and mental development of the child or the young person. Accordingly, the depths and dive times are covered.
- In Sharm el Sheikh students learn how to dive mainly on the SUBEX owned house reefs. In Hurghada & at Baron Palace Sahl Hasheesh the SUBEX Diver course takes place within the daily boat trips mostly, but is also available from the house reef at Baron Palace Hotel. In El Quseir Minibus safaris to the diving spots will be organized for the divers.
We would like to point out: Diving is great fun, relaxed, delightning and HIGHLY addictive!
- Course price: > click here to see the price list (Our course fees are from 2 to maximum 4 participants. If only one participant takes part in the course due to the guest situation SUBEX will charge an extra fee of 50 CHF Euro. Of course each course can be booked as private course upon request for an additional fee.)
- Booking: > click here to book
- SSI provides the theory lessons online and free of charge. > free SSI online training