SSI Navigation & Deep Diving SpecialtIES Combo
This course is for all divers interested in advanced diving. In three diving lessons you will learn the two most important skills combined in one course program.
Would you like to submerge into the deep blue water and be able to handle the changed pressure conditions at a depth of 40 meter confidently and masterfully?
Do you want to learn how to navigate by the natural waypoints of a reef and be able to find your way back to the entry- and exit points at every dive?
Then it is time for you to become a specialist in navigation and deep diving with SUBEX!
- This combination of specialties will teach you how to dive deeper while at the same time training you how orientate using natural and compass navigation.
- You will learn how to plan, conduct and finish a deep dive and find your way to the entry and exit points without guidance.
- Basic skills like handling your equipment and that of your diving buddy, respecting and following environmental conditions, underwater signals and communication will be repeated and clarified.
- We will talk about the handling of dangerous situations, especially loosing your buddy or diving in strong current as well as navigation to and from the boat.
- To enable you to plan, commit and finish your dives properly we will discuss the respiratory minute volume (RMV), we will calculate the air consumption and define the minimum reserve, max depth and bottom time.
- 3 diving lessons: First one on navigation, second for deep diving and the third one combining both newly acquired skills.
- 5 theory lessons during briefing and debriefing: natural and compass based navigation, navigation under aggravated circumstances, planning deep dives and special equipment for deep diving, the risks of deep and repetitive deep dives
- SSI certifications "Deep Diving" and "Navigation" (SSI certification fee applies as a surcharge per course!)
Prerequisites & further information
- Teaching materials will be provided for you with all SUBEX specialty courses.
- The specialties "Navigation" and "Deep Diving" can also be booked seperately
- With only three more SSI Specialties your SSI Open Water Diver is upgraded to SSI Advanced Open Water Diver.
- Prerequisite for any SSI Specialty course is an Open Water or Junior Open Water Certification by SSI or another aknowledged diving association, like PADI OWD or CMAS D*
- Booking: > click here to open the online booking request form
- Recommendation: We recommend booking a package of 6 or 10 dives for the course dives and to practise your newly aquired skills additionally.
|< Prev||Next >|