SSI Night & Limited Visibility Specialty
Are you attracted to diving in twilight or at night? Would you like to see the coral reef and its inhabitants after dark?
Do you want to learn how to navigate any diving spot at night and how to use your underwater torch without dazzling marine life?
Would like to find everything worth seeing with your torch, because you know exactly where you have to look?
Then it is time for you to become a night diving specialist with SUBEX!
- This specialty teaches you how to conduct dives with limited visibility in depths between 5 - 18 m relaxed and securely. You will learn how to plan and conduct twilight/night dives and how to use special equipment for night diving confidently.
- But the primary goal is to show the participants the feeling of diving at night.
- We will train your sense for orientation in the dark and how to react if you loose contact with your diving partner.
- Basic skills like handling your equipment and that of your diving buddy, respecting and following environmental conditions, underwater signals and communication will be repeated and clarified.
- To enable you to plan, commit and finish your dives properly we will discuss the respiratory minute volume (RMV), we will calculate the air consumption and define the minimum reserve, max depth and bottom time.
- 2 diving lessons, one in twilight and one at night
- 4 theory lessons during briefing and debriefing: Differences between day and night dives, planning and preparing for a night dive, special equipment for night diving and rules of conduct during the dive
- SSI certification "Night Diving" (SSI fee applies as a surcharge)
- Underwater torch included during the course
Voraussetzungen & Weitere Infos
- Teaching materials will be provided for you with all SUBEX specialty courses.
- With only three more SSI Specialties your SSI Open Water Diver is upgraded to SSI Advanced Open Water Diver.
- Prerequisite for any SSI Specialty course is an Open Water or Junior Open Water Certification by SSI or another aknowledged diving association, like PADI OWD or CMAS D*
- Booking: > click here to open the online booking request form
- Recommendation: We recommend booking a package of 6 or 10 dives for the course dives and to practise your newly aquired skills additionally.
|< Prev||Next >|